Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hello!


I created this card using Crafter's Companion products.  It may look like it was time consuming to make but it wasn't.

First I used Spectrum Noir Watercolour Cardstock and Sparkle pen.  I swiped on color and using a watercolor brush blended with water and let it dry.

Next comes the embossing and then I added a touch of Guilding Wax to the raised embossed images.

I trimmed everything and added the Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock layers. Then I added the embellishments on the top.

All products used are by Crafter's Companion:
Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Pebeo Guilding Wax
Sheena 3D Embossing Folder Trailing TIme
Crafter's Companion Luxury papers
Spectrum Noir Watercolour paper
Sara Signature Black & Gold Hello die
Sara Signature Rustic Wedding Newlyweds Heart die


No comments :

Post a Comment