Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Circle cut out Fairy Card!

I decided to create a circle cut out card and incorporate some of the Crafter's Companion Enchanted Forest products.

This was something I made up as I was making it.  I started out using Spectrum Noir Watercolour Paper cut into 5/12 x 5/12 squares.  Then I cut circles out of the center of each card starting with the large circle and progressing smaller for the following pages.

Using Spectrum Noir Harmony Inks I blended both the front and the back of each 'page' of the card and also created a side binding that I inked as well.

Next I stamped onto each card being sure to use the Spectrum Noir Finesse Water Proof Ink to create the background images.

Once it was all dry I adhered the pages to the binder side and then added my die cut embellishments.  It was super easy and a list of all the products is below.  This is a perfect card for my niece.




This is certainly NOT a professional video, just a quick peek at how the card opens and works.




Products used:
Spectrum Noir Harmony Inks
SPectrum Noir Finesse Ink
Gemini Torn Edge Circle Die
Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock
Enchanted Forest Star Dust
Enchanted Forest Mythical Creature
Enchanted Forest Frolicking Fairies
Enchanted Forest Garden Greenery
Enchanted Forest Delicate Dandelion
Enchanted Forest Shine Bright
Enchanted Forest Fairy Wishes


No comments :

Post a Comment