Monday, May 20, 2019

Embossing fun!


Here is a quick card to create with Crafter's Companion Products.  

First I used the Fluttering By embossing folder, ran it through the Gemini and inked the impression using Spectrum Noir inks.  Using the included stencil I was able to give more color definition to the butterflies. 

Next I embossed the Rustic Wedding Mon Amour tag and inked it, then added the Everyday Sentiment.

I mounted the embossed inked card on cardstock and them used Spring is in the Air 12x12 paper pad to give it more color and added more cardstock.  

Put some ribbon on the tag, and on the 2 corners of the card.  I used some Spring is in the Air paper scrap to define the edges by laying it over the center of the ribbon.  Topped that with the Fanciful Flourishes from the Spring in is the Air collection and a tiny flower.


Products used:
Gemini 3D Embossing & Stencil Fluttering By 
Gemini Everyday Sentimentals 1
Crafter's Companion Ornate Butterflies
Sara Signature Spring is in the Air 12x12 paper
Sara Signature Rustic Wedding Mon Amour
Sara Signature Spring is in the Air Fanciful Flourishes
Spectrum Noir Inks


1 comment :

  1. OMG … this is so beautiful … I want to use it, at least the best I can for my upcoming card class ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete