Thursday, February 13, 2020

Happy Valentines Day!

It's time for Valentine card ideas.  I know many of you make your own, which is fantastic!  The ones below are easy to create and I've listed all the materials I used below each photo.  As always if you have questions please comment or email.

This was created using HSN December autoship  Gemini I love You Pop-Out Words autoship - 1.  I also used the Crafter's Companion Gemini Contemporary Hearts die.



Products used to make this are from the HSN February autoship 1 - Cupcake.
Crafter's Companion Gemini Sweet Treat Dies
Crafter's Companion Sweet Treat Accessories
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Spectrum Noir Quick Dry ink Chinese Red





This is also created with an HSN February autoship 4 - Circle.
The two Crafter's Companion products used to create this are the Gemini Doily Frame and the Gemini Doily Border.

No comments :

Post a Comment