Thursday, August 26, 2021

Sassy & Crafty!


That's right, August 26-28 there will be BIG SAVINGS to be found!  Click on the banner above to come over to the Paper Creations and Friends facebook page and find the CODE for shopping at Sassy & Crafty!  Remember at PPCF we want to see your creations so please remember to share there with us!



I made this card with my neice in mind who adores cats.  This was colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and is called Love in an Envelope!




 This card was made using My Kind of Crazy Stamp!  This was also colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and I have to admit when I saw this stamp set I new I had to have it.  We were constantly stepping on legos around here when our children were young - something you just don't forget!


No comments :

Post a Comment