Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Coloring Practice!

I'm almost embarrassed to say how many stamps I have from The Greeting Farm but I do need mention that I was on their design team for a year and that contributed to my TGF stash.

Below are cards I just created using 'older' stamps from The Greeting Farm.  They have been in storage but were still plenty sticky and worked great when I got them out.  I have soooo many to play with still!

This was made using older stamp sets Hello Fall, and Wood Friends.  The stamps were colored on kraft paper, the tree/ground was done using Crafter's Companion Harmony inks.

This is probably one of my most favorite stamp sets from the past, Winter Greetings.  He was colored using Copic markers which are listed below.  You just never know when the mood to color will strike and now with TGF stamps out of storage you may see more!



Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Clothing:  B24, B26, B95, B97, E70, E71, E11, C5

No comments :

Post a Comment