Monday, November 8, 2021

Let's GO NUTS!

Lawn Fawn is sponsoring us at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Nov. 8-10.  Because of this Lawn Fawn has a special sale just for PPCF members. Do join us at PPCF if you aren't a member so you can grab the Lawn Fawn sale code and do some shipping https://bit.ly/2V29MrQ


 I have been a long time fan of Lawn Fawn and this set, Let's Go Nuts, really caught my attention.  During the fall we are overrun in the country with crazy squirrels romping all over and tormenting our dogs.  It only seemed fitting that I use this set for a fall creation.

I used pattern papers to make the sky, grass and the tree.  The squirrels, wagon, leaves, and acorns were colored using Copic Markers which are listed below.  I really am please with how this turned out and I hope you like it as well!

Copics used:
W3, W4,
R05, R20, R56
YR14, YG17, G24
E23, E35
YG17m YG14, G24

No comments :

Post a Comment