Friday, December 24, 2021

Snow Fun Layout

I'm on the CutCard Stock blog today!

Snow days, nothing my kids liked better in the winter than a day off school for snow.  This picture of my youngest 2 boys was taken back when they still had snow days and didn't just make them remote learning days.

I wanted to create a scrapbook page layout so to begin with I decided on paper choices.  I picked patterned paper from my stash - DoodleBug, October Afternoon, and Recollections.  Then I matched those with CutCardStock Curious Metallic Lime, Discount Cardstock Weeding Cake, and Discount CardStock Patriot Blue.




I knew I wanted the picture to be layerd on top of the Discount CardStock Patriot Blue.   I also decided to grab my stencils and pigment ink and give it some snowflakes.



Getting my tub of embossing powder out I gave the stamped images a quick sprinkle than used my heat gun to set it.



I new I was going to want plenty of snowy embellishments so I got some of my die cuts out and using CutCardStock Curious Metallic Lime, Discount Cardstock Weeding Cake, and Discount CardStock Patriot Blue I randomly die cut out some accents for the page.





The only thing left to do was complete the layout!



No comments :

Post a Comment