Monday, January 3, 2022

Build a Scene!

 I have to admit that I had the most fun building this scene using The Greeting Farm's scene images.  They have a lot of different types of scenes you can get plus remember you can mix and match them to fit your preference and include your other TGF digital stamps for unlimited possibilities.

The store front digi set is called Store Fronts and includes many store choices.  It's amazing all the small detailed images you can add to include in the windows or on the patio.  I can see this becoming a new obsession for me.

The boy is from the 2020 Boys digi set and the girl is from the 2020 Girls digi set.  Because I love to see dimension I did cut out the plants, the clouds, and the boy and girl separately so I could build it up a bit.

Everything was colored using Copic Markers!





No comments :

Post a Comment