Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Fun with Stampendous!


Stampendous is sponsoring us February 3 through the 6th at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends. That means that they are offering everyone in the PPCF FB community a special discount for shopping.  Be sure you join the community and share your inspiration with us all!

I am sharing the two creations I made using Stampendous stamps.  One was colored with Copic markers and the other with Prismacolor pencils and I didn't keep a list of colors - boo me.  Both were a delight to play with but I have to say these little mouse house guys are my favorite!


House Mouse Designs Cling Heart Treats
Colored with Copic markers 
Heart die is from Crafter's Companion




Cling Floral Flutter
Colored with Prismacolor Pencil on Kraft paper
Hello die is from Crafter's Companion

BE sure to enter into the FREE STAMP give-a-way at PPCF!



No comments :

Post a Comment