Saturday, February 12, 2022

Sweet Sentiment February RELEASE DAY!

I am super excited to announce that Sweet Sentiment invited me to join their design team! WHOOP WHOOP! I had such a great time creating with some of the new stamps that are February's release.  Notice I said some...because there are additional sets I'm not showing here but are linked below so you can easily see them.







 Not pictured here are the additional stamp sets PRETTY PANSY and RULE YOUR MIND plus we can't forget the new stencil LOTUS MANDALA!

All stamped images were colored using Copic Markers and stamped using MFT Extreme Black ink.  Additional distress inks were used too. If you are looking for specific colors for an image just email me mkn8ers@gmail.com or pm me and I can share the colors with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment