Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps - May Guest Designer!

I am so delighted that I could be a Guest Designer for Scrappy Boy Stamps!  If you aren't familiar with this company, it's time to get acquainted because there is a wonderful, whimsical collection of themed stamps available there along with other goodies.

I was given the Coffee Girls stamp and die set to work with and I admit it wasn't until I was handling the stamps that I realized that this set reflects the TV show, The Gilmore Girls.  My first thought was to create a coffee shop but then I thought why not create a coffee trailer instead of a store.  



The Coffee Girls stamp set has many fabulous sentiments included that reflect the Gilmore Girls TV show, I decided to make a card that is a nod to the actual show.  Do notice all those added sentiments around the gazebo.



The last card I'm sharing today featuring Coffee Girls is a bit quirky.  Sticking with the coffee theme I decided to create two large coffee cups and have a play with the accessory stamps until I liked the layout.  It may sound strange, but I really like arranging my images (it's a bit like playing with paper dolls) until I find what I like.  I never know before I start a card what images I will include from the stamp set I'm working with.  




All of the Coffee Girls stamps were colored with Copic Markers and stamped with My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink pad on X-Press It cardstock.  If you are interested in Copic colors used feel free to email me and I'll gladly share the colors for the image you are interested in.

SCRAPPY BOY STAMPS!

No comments :

Post a Comment