Saturday, June 11, 2022

Sweet Sentiment Stamps June Release!

It's time for a trip back in time when dinosaurs ruled the world!  Sweet Sentiment Stamps June release is full of fun lovin' dinos.  You can see the full release HERE - I'm just sharing the stamp sets I worked with.  

Carnivories

I decided to create a slimline card scene using two of my favorite carnivores.  These were stamped on Sweet Sentiment kraft cardstock and then colored with Prismacolor Premier pencils.  I love using this paper for pencil work, it makes colors blend effortlessly.

Prismacolor pencils used

Blue Dino: PC1102, PC1103, PC1022, PC1079, PC1101
Green Dino: PC989, PC1006, PC113


Herbivores

I've had this dinosaur paper for years, and I remembered I had it when the stamp sets arrived, I thought it would be great with these two dino-cuties.  Again, these were stamped on Sweet Sentiment kraft cardstock  and then colored with Prismacolor Premier pencils. 

Prismacolor pencils used

Purple dino: PC931, PC932, PC956, PC1007
Orange dino: PC1002, PC18, PC943
 

No comments :

Post a Comment