Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Crazy!


 It's time for some fun with Whimsy Stamps!  

This is the adorable little digital stamp Cinnamon Paints along with digital background paper from paper pack Rustic Wood and BricksThe deep blue wood grain really caught my eye so I decided that Cinnamon needed to paint with blues so it would coordinate with the paper.  All coloring was done with Copic Markers.

I used the Word Die Crazy along with the border die from Shaker Maker Combo die set.  I love die cuts and they work great with digital stamps and papers too!

I wanted to see some texture on the colored blue rainbow so I used some rubbing  alcohol on a tiny bit of cloth - I decided that I like that easy technique.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to add some WHIMSY to your life!



No comments :

Post a Comment