Saturday, August 20, 2022

Fairy Tales!

It's time for Sweet Sentiment Stamps August reveal
Let's head to fairytale land and visit with the fairies and the ogres!


This card was created using the set FAIRY SMILES!

I am sharing two of the four new stamp sets available in this new release.  These fairies are having a wonderful time in the mushroom garden.  This card was simple to create using dies to create the background and then I added the fairies once colored and cut out.  The fairies could be used as seasonal images too, you could make them Halloween Faries, Christmas Faries...


This card was created using the set THE OGRE!

Of course, I had to color him up to resemble my favorite ogre!  The tree die cut I felt was perfect to represent the swamp and wooded area that he lives in.  Again, this card was easy to assemble I didn't even get orgewhelmed!

 Shop Sweet Sentiments new August release! 

No comments :

Post a Comment