Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Basket of Bunnies!

Today my Whimsy Stamps  digi feature is Basket of  BunniesWith Easter rapidly approaching I thought this digi stamp was perfect and I created it into a shaker tag to be nestled in to an Easter Basket.


The image was colored using Copic Markers and I also used the Whimsy Mini Slim Tags die set.  The paper used is from the Whimsy Stamps digi paper set Distressed Polka Dots.

I created the shaker card background which was so easy to do with the Full Front Shaker Pockets I got from Whimsy.  I used  coordinating cardstock for the back ground of the shaker then added some Easter sprinkles.  The shaker was adhered to cardstock and the tag adhered on top.  Added some ribbon and there ya go!

Remember to add some Whimsy to your life!

No comments :

Post a Comment