Sunday, April 28, 2024

More Crafty Fun with Scrappy Boy Stamps!

What about some inspiration with April's release products?




I created this using the Princess Pin Up Girls Bundle colored wih Copic Markers.  Did you notice the coordinating 6x6 paper pad and the Fairytale Castle mini album?  Instead of creating an album with the Fairytail Castle I used it as die cut card decor.  I also used the Wonky Stitched Slimline die set as my card base.  Who needs a glass slipper?



Oh my gosh what is not to love about the Three Little Pigs release.  I just adore these piglets which were colored using Polychromos Colour Pencils. To create this birthday card I also used the cake and candle dies from the Happy Birthday Pop Up Envelope die set and the Stitched Nested Tag die set.




Cute Girls Western Girls is much too cute!  I love these little cowgirls which I colored with Polychromos Colour Pencils.  If you grab the bundle you get it all, including the stencil which I used here.  I also used the Stitched Nesting Die Banner die set for my card base.



This is the most perfect shirt die cut available.  This makes a great card for any gender and can be used as just a die cut for other craft projects!  Grab this Shirt Shaped Card/Mini Album die set now.


No comments :

Post a Comment