Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday's look at June's Release!


Scrappy Boy's June release is loaded with new releases.  Today I am sharing a card from each stamp set release.

This is Cute Kids Pirates I want it ALL Bundle!  All products are sold separately too but I am a sucker for the Bundle deals!   I also used the Stitched Circle Nesting Die set, a staple set for your stash!  Stamped images were colored using Copic Markers.




This month's Fairy Tale feature is NEVERLANDThis is my new favorite, and you can purchase the Bundle and get everything or purchase the products individually.  I also used the Stitched Circle Nesting Die set, and the A2 Stitched Scalloped Edge Nested Die set.  The stamps were colored using Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils.





The next stamp set is  The French Chef which is available in the bundle or as individual items.  This is such a unique stamp set, I'm sure you can figure out who it's all about!  I also used the newly released 3D Box Cart & Toppers die set.  It's a must-have for your crafty stash! 



No comments :

Post a Comment