Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Fall for Our Favorites!


A Little Pumpkin, A Little Turkey, Coffee, and Lots of Fall Fun!

Join us for ‘Fall for Our Favorites Week’ and be inspired by the entire Pajama Crafter Stamps design team each day.

Fall crafting is in full swing, and this card is packed with some of my favorite things about the season—pumpkins, colorful leaves, cozy plaid, a playful turkey, and even a sneaky little ghost!

For this project, I combined three fun stamp sets from Pajama Crafter Stamps: Food Coma Ready, Pumpkin & Spice, and Where My Ghouls At? The combination of fall and Halloween elements makes this card extra fun and unexpected.


Adding a Cozy Plaid Touch

I knew right away that I wanted my coffee cup to have a cozy plaid pattern. Paper piecing was the perfect way to make that happen!

I stamped the cup onto patterned paper from the Autumn Whispers Paper Pack and carefully cut it out. I also stamped the cup onto white cardstock. After gluing the plaid piece over the stamped image, I trimmed around the cup for a perfectly patterned finish.

Building the Fall Scene

Next, I stamped and fussy-cut all my images. I also used the Circle Peek-A-Boo Die, cutting the circle in half to add another fun element to the design.

I colored the stamped images with OLO Markers, using warm autumn shades to bring everything to life. Once all of my pieces were ready, I started layering them together to create a fun, dimensional fall scene.


For the card base, I used brown cardstock along with bright layered rectangles and patterned paper from the Autumn Whispers collection. I added die-cut leaves around the images to fill out the background and give the card that wonderful autumn feel.

I used foam adhesive throughout the design to create different levels of dimension. The cozy plaid coffee cup adds a warm seasonal touch, while the playful turkey definitely steals the show!

And, of course, no fall card would be complete without a fun sentiment. “Give ’em pumpkin to talk about!” was the perfect finishing touch for this cheerful card.


Supplies Used

 A little pumpkin, a little turkey, some coffee, and a touch of Halloween, equals a whole lot of fall fun! 

No comments :

Post a Comment