Thursday, April 21, 2022

It's raining, it's pouring...


This has been a typical spring in Illinois, cold, rainy, snowy...I am ready for that swing into warm weather and sunshine.  I decided since it's raining, I would create my own little rain scene.  The project was created with stamps, die and stencil from the  La-La Land Crafts Limited Edition Spring Box of 2022.  There is so much crafty fun in one box!

The critters from the stamp set Showers of Joy were colored using Copic Markers.  If you are interested in knowing what color combos were used for a certain critter just email me.  The Umbrella die is from La-La Land as well as the stencil set Rain and Shine Stencils. I used the stencil with My Favorite Things Blue Breeze ink pad the others were stamped with My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink pad on X-press it paper.  

Stay tuned - more crafty fun to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment