Tuesday, April 19, 2022

The Cat's Pajamas!

The Cat's Pajamas has teamed up with Passionate Paper Creations and Friends (PPCF) Facebook group to bring you some extra savings!  Be sure to join the group at (PPCF) so you can get that extra saving when shopping!

This stamp set is called Never Forget. This elephant makes me smile because I am always forgetting something. I think I should stick him on my purse so when I see him it reminds me, I'm forgetting something or someone.

He was colored using Copic markers. If you are interested in a color combination, please just email, I don't have any crafting secrets!


is a community on Facebook where you can share your crafty makes from any company using any coloring medium.  Join us, we'd love to be inspired by you!

 


No comments :

Post a Comment