Sunday, August 30, 2026

HEX Yeah!

Halloween is one of my favorite times, I love the colors and all things CUTE and whimsical.   I had a blast with these new release from Scrappy Boy Stamps.

First up is the new Coffin Folio die set. I incorporated some of the new Hex Appeal stamps and coordinating paper. Check out the video showcasing the coffin folios  HERE.


Next is another fantastic folio: the Haunted House Folio die set. This set is perfect for creating a wonderful Halloween album. Be sure to check out the video HERE
 

I also created a fun coffin card using the Coffin Folio die set. Since I was going to use "The Mummy," I decided to create my version of a sarcophagus! It was easy to do by adding the Egyptian Mask Card/Mini Album. I used papers and characters from the Hex Appeal release.


Additionally, I made a card using the new Gothic Picture Frame die set, along with stamps from Hex Appeal and the Halloween Pin-Up Girls.


Coffin Folio die set with Hex Appeal character stamps.





No comments :

Post a Comment