Thursday, August 20, 2026

Join us on Instagram for the Merry & Bright Inspiration Hop!

Christmas crafting has arrived at Pajama Crafter Stamps! Our Merry & Bright Inspiration Hop features festive handmade projects from the talented PCS Design Team. Our Early Birds are showcasing products from the newest release, while our Night Owls are sharing fresh Christmas inspiration using more PCS favorites.
Hippos like Christmas too! I used Pajama Crafter Stamps Hippo Ho Ho stamp set and the Nativity Silhouette die. You will notice that I clipped out the center of the Nativity Silhouette die so I could comfortably fit the happy hippos there.
Follow the complete hop lineup below to see how each designer interpreted this month’s Merry & Bright theme. As a thank-you for celebrating with us, one hop participant will be randomly selected to receive a $15 Pajama Crafter Stamps store credit. The winner will be announced on the PCS Instagram account. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta, Instagram, or Facebook.
Start the Hop Lineup here: @pajamacrafterstamps



No comments :

Post a Comment